Terms & Conditions
- The cottage accommodates 2 adults or one adult and one child.
- No pets are allowed in the house or garden.
- A non refundable deposit of 20% must be made on booking, the remainder six weeks before arrival.
- Payment can be made through our secure booking system, by BACS or cheque.
- If the booking is made less than 6 weeks before arrival, the full amount must be paid on booking.
- If you do not wish to pay through the secure booking system, please let us know. The deposit must be paid within 8 days of making the booking. If not paid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-advertise the cottage.
- You will receive confirmation of the booking by message with the statement and when the balance is due. This will be activated by us and a further statement sent to you.
- If you have to cancel, you must notify us immediately either by phone, message or email. We will make every effort to re-let, but if we are unable to do so we will not refund any payments made, so we advise you to take out a holiday insurance as safeguard.
- If the cottage cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond our control and we are forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be refunded and the guest will have no further claim against the owners. In such an event we cannot guarantee to find alternative accommodation for you.
ENTRY TO THE PROPERTY
- The cottage will be ready by 4 pm, and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of arrival. Details about the key will be sent to you before your arrival.
- Should there be any complaint either during your stay or after a period of letting, please contact us immediately.
BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE
- Please advise us of any breakage or damage that should occur during your stay. We may need to replace any items before our next guests arrive.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
- The guest is responsible for the cottage during the hire period and must take reasonable and proper care of it and leave it in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
- We do no require a security deposit because we trust that people will be respectful of the accommodation and take good care of it.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the cottage, but you can smoke outside as long as you dispose of the stubs in the dustbin in the parking lot.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance. We will advise you if we need to do this.
LIABILITY, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE
- We accept no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless due to our own negligence.
- The Contract of Hire is between the guests and Jemima and Rupert Copping.
- We reserve right not to hand over the accommodation to any person who, in our opinion, is not suitable for whatver reason to take charge and care of it, and all charges will be refunded. If anyone arrives with a dog or other animal they will not be allowed entry and we will not refund their payment.
- While every care is taken to insure that the details are correct, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or the results thereof.