- A great starting point for exploring the Isle of Skye and the surrounding area.
- Ideal for walkers, climbers, bird watchers, photographers, and almost anyone who wants a relaxing holiday.
- Honeymooners will love the privacy of Bluebell Cottage.
- Quiet and peaceful location with stunning view of the Red Cuillin.
- Well equipped kitchen with Italian coffee maker.
- Free Wi-fi, audio docking station and Wi-fi radio. There is no television.
- Decorated to a high standard with a mix of contemporary, vintage and ethnic furnishings.
- All heating, towels etc. included in price.
- Lots of information in the cottage.
- Cafe close by. Pubs, restaurants, supermarket and other amenities in Broadford, 7 miles away.
Sorry, no pets allowed either inside the cottage or in the garden
Find your dates and rates here