Open-plan Living Room:
- An inviting space to relax in, combining Mexican rugs and cushions, vintage and modern furniture, and original paintings by Rupert Copping.
- A large picture window features a dramatic uninterrupted view of the Red Cuillin which constantly changes throughout the day.
- A cozy seating area with big comfy sofa to curl up in of an evening, perhaps with a single malt, after a day out exploring the island.
- A bird feeder outside one of the side windows provides much entertainment while you are having your meals, a bird guide is provided
- The contemporary easy to clean galley kitchen contains all the equipment you may need to be able to cook your favourite meals, with electric ceramic hob and oven as well as dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer.
- Comfortable king-size bed with big fluffy pillows will ensure a restful night's sleep.
- The zip and link bed unzips to make 2 slim line beds for 2 single people.
- Small toilet/shower room with spacious shower cabinet, waterfall shower and heated towel rail, toiletries provided.
- Sunny, south facing and private garden.
- Table and chairs for 2.
- Off road parking.
- Bluebells cover the fields around the cottage from May to June, perfuming the air with their delicate scent.
- Free Wi-fi, audio docking station and Wi-fi radio.
- A great selection of games (including Scrabble) and books, many of which are about Skye and the Highlands.
Other Useful Things:
- Heated throughout with Econoheat background panels plus a modern cast-iron electric fireplace in the living area. Easy to control and very efficient.
- All bed linen and towels, maps, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, all cleaning products and equipment, storage, fire safety equipment, house manual.
- Plus a free welcome pack including home made scones, butter, jam, tea and milk for all guests.
- We live close by, and are here most of the year, so will meet you when you arrive. Should we not be here, there is a house manual in the cottage with all you need to know about running the place and about the enchanting, exhilarating and scenic area that surrounds us.
- There is no signal for mobile phones in Torrin, but if you need urgently to use the phone, you are welcome to use our home phone.
Find out below if your specific dates are available, as we may have a last minute cancellation.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions .